I got this from one of my friends. Amusing and totally random! And yeah, I’m not fond of the color yellow at all. :p
Taken from The Mechanical Contrivium :)
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw cheann panlilio into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- To check whether cheann panlilio is safe to eat, drop her in a bowl of water; rotten cheann panlilio will sink, and fresh cheann panlilio will float.
- Some birds use cheann panlilio to orientate themselves during migration.
- Cheann panlilio will always turn right when leaving a cave.
- Cheann panlilio will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music.
- Cheann panlilio has only one weakness – the colour yellow!
- The cheann panlilio-fighting market in the Philippines is huge – several thousand cheann panlilio-fights take place there every day.
- US gold coins used to say ‘In cheann panlilio we trust’.
- Cheann panlilio can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.
- In 1982 Time Magazine named cheann panlilio its ‘Man of the Year’.