Two months is really too short when you’re a medical student…
- Watch downloaded movies. Not to mention Korean dramas plus all the American TV shows and episodes of Gossip Girl I haven’t watched yet.
- Get off my butt and make at least one dish. I hope I can at least manage to make onigiri so I can bring some to school to eat. A lot healthier and more satisfying than the usual junk food/Skyflakes crackers I bring.
- Fix my med school notes and hopefully muster enough cash to have at least some of it hard bound. I want my notes to be arranged chronologically but forgot to mark most of the dates during the school year. Bah.
Go vintage shopping. I like buying from local vintage shops AKA ukay ukays since they’re cheap and unique. But my mom and my friends don’t. *sniff*
- Re-learn Japanese and/or learn some basic Korean.
- Learn to play at least one piano piece. I think it was only last year that I really regretted quitting piano. Thankfully there are so many Youtube tutorials available on songs I really want to play.
- Go to Tagaytay and Subic again. Tagaytay to eat, and Subic to see animals/eat/take pictures/Treetop Adventure!
- Re-learn how to edit photos in Photoshop so my photos look a bit more decent.
That’s mostly it. I would have included finally driving in Manila but it’s unfortunately still out of the question.