My general resolutions:
- Practice driving! I seriously have to conquer my fear of driving (specifically driving in Manila) if I want to stop relying on other people.
- Cook more. Not to mention do more of the actual cooking rather than just buying ingredients and arranging them before cooking. Haha :)
- Save up! Srsly. I hope I have enough willpower to save for something expensive or for a trip abroad *crosses fingers*
- Be healthier meaning eat healthy, get better skin, exercise (haha)
- Watch more downloaded movies.
- To do something charitable.
- To be a better student! (yet again..) Better student = better doctor?
- To be more grateful for the things I have.
Things to do for the next few weeks
- Finish my part for the Pharma seminar! It’s such a major hassle. My conscious nags me and fills me with guilt for every day during this break that I slack off from it.
- Hopefully finish reading Neverwhere soon
- Hit the malls for the Zara sale (but try not to buy much)
- Eagerly wait for the next Gossip Girl episode
- Make a new header for the blog
- Lastly, to prepare for the hell that is shifting exam week. AND the week of torture that happens before it. I’m seriously dreading the start of classes…